More manageable accounting with an interconnected system
We intend to make the daily life of accounting firms more comfortable and efficient and to create such an operating environment so that an accounting firm can serve its clients even better. That is why we have developed a tool that is especially useful for accounting firms, the Portal.
The Portal gathers all the collaboration with the customer behind one easy interface: customer communication, appointed actions and financial management files. The Portal makes operations even safer and faster. By connecting the Portal to Koho, you have access to an extensive sharing system where everything works seamlessly together, and you save time!
There are two different versions of the Portal: pro and light.
The secure Koho Portal, combined with Koho, is a comprehensive business management tool
The Portal allows you to:
- Work more securely and faster when all relevant information is centrally available in one straightforward interface.
- Track accounting and payroll work and make it more effortless.
- Easily target payroll and other financial management materials for a specific month.
- Transfer data securely and have it archived.
- Find all the relevant information without having to worry about information being buried in someone’s personal email box.
- Track work easier: The Portal is part of Koho’s ERP control which means the files appear in the work orders on Koho’s ERP side.
- Use the powerful internal search which allows you to search for files in the archive even after years.
- Centrally manage communication and delegate your work more effectively and save time.
- Manage licences which allows you to restrict who can view which files.
Pricing of the Portal
- File transfer
- Communication with clients through chat
- Easy deployement
All the Portal LIGHT features plus:
- Users can fill in the information required by the Money Laundering Act
- Targeting material and discussions to periods and people in charge
- Get the Portal with your company’s colours and logo
- Licence management
- Transfer files directly to your to-do-list
- Basic customer support
- Koho’s expert assists in the deployment phase